If you are looking for a gun safe for your precious guns, here comes your best option!
As recognised by most gun owners, gun safety has always been a priority.
In order to help our customers relieve their constant worry about their guns, we have set up a design team consisting of experienced experts in gun safe design and manufacturing decades ago, and we are committed to offering best affordable solutions to gun storage.
Our design team has always been trying desperately to incorporate the latest lock technology into our design to ensure our customers the safest user experience.
The gun safe is made of high-strength steel with shiny black paint on the outside and red paint in the inside, making it indestructible and as magnificent as a masterpiece.
The brilliant design of the inner space offers sufficient room for your guns varying from rifles to other large calibre guns.
Moreover, with the help of a foam gun rack and a rug at the bottom, the safe is able to hold each gun firmly and you don’t ever have to worry that your lovely guns will be accidentally scratched.
In addition, in order to keep the safe firmly locked, five thick bolts have been arranged sensibly on the door with the hidden hinges fastened to the safe.
In term of locks, rather than traditional safe locks, we have chosen a much more advanced anti-theft mechanical lock for our safe. What’s more, we have also equipped our safe with a digital lock powered by 4 AA batteries (already included in the package). Without the combination code, nobody will ever be able to access your gun safe.
Furthermore, what is even more shocking is that we offer our gun safes at an unbelievably low price, as we sincerely hope that all of our customers will be able to enjoy our products without ever having to worry about the cost.
Last but not least, as our warehouse is based in Mordialloc, South-east of Melbourne, which enables us to deliver your product in just a short period of time.
- The 20 gun rack will not scratch your firearms
- 5 Way locking system 3 down the side 1 on top and 1 on bottom
- They come in Key lock or Digital keypad and key, with over ride key if you forget your password
- All safes are unique serial number coded
- It has an internal separate locking compartment at the top for ammunition
- Hinges are internal for extra security
- No visible screws or bolts
- Safe is solid steel construction
- Safe is finished in Semi-Gloss Hammer tone Charcoal powder coat paint
- Body is 2mm thick
- Door is 3mm thick
- Dimensions Height 1450mm x Width 600mm x Depth 350mm Weight 75kg
- Door is also recessed for extra security
- Safe has 8 predrilled holes 4 on base 4 on back
- Complies with Australian State and Territory Firearms storage Category A & B
Customers also viewed