or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
- The PMMA surface with high light transmission
- Applying to difference light resource(HIGH LED Lamp)
- NEW Ultra low Amp draw stabiliser installed to prolong lifespan
- 170-degree Horizontal spread.
- Provide ultra-wide coverage and elimate blind spot corner
- IP68 Compliant
- Extreme output with minimal amp draw for the new lighting solution
- Our new Apollo series LED light bars are designed to produce an insane amount of light which can penetrate long distance down the road, as well as sideways. They come with adjustable mounts which slide along a track under the light bar, allowing you to mount them easily on your existing mounting point and no further modification is required. You can count on this light bar when driving down open country roads, mountain roads and bush tracks where you need extra vision. Heavy duty built and IP68 rating allowed the light bar to survive through harsh Australian outback conditions such as river crossing and sand storm.
- Featuring 204 Philips Lumiled® LUXEON LEDs which produce incredible amount of luminous flux while maintaining low power consumption, maximize the fuel economy of the vehicle. 6000K warm white colour temperature provide great visibility while reducing eye fatigue especially for long night drive. The light bar consists of intelligent low amp draw stabiliser which maintain a low current draw on the LED chips, increasing the lifespan of the light bar by 50%.
New TRIPLE row spot beam configuration allows the maximum number of effective LEDs to be fitted on the centre part of the light bar, offering a staggering 1 LUX @ 650m distance penetration, which is twice the distance of standard light bar.
Unique DOUBLE row spread beam offers 170° super wide horizontal projection on both ends of the light bar, lighting up all the surrounding and allowing driver to spot wildlife or obstacles which could not be seen on standard high beam or traditional 60° spread light bars.
Heavy Duty Design:
- IP68 dust/particle tight and water proof up to 3 metres depth. Industrial grade heavy duty Diecast Aluminium body with 3mm PMMA lens will ensure that the light bar will survive long in harsh outback condition. Oversized finned heat sink provide efficient cooling, increasing the lifespan of the light bar. Military grade protective vents equalize the pressure while protecting electronics of the light bar. Waterproof Deutsch connector provide safer and easy installation of the light.
- Come with pair of Aluminium Firm adjustable bracket, which allow full flexibility in installation, allowing the light bar to be mount on any pre-existing mounting holes on bull bars, number plate brackets, nudge bar and roof racks without the worrying of breaking.
|LED||204 x Philips Lumiled LED|
|LUX Rating||1LUX @ 650m|
|Operating Voltage||10-30V DC|
|Current Draw||11.5A @ 13.5v|
|Colour Temperature (CCT)||6000 Kelvin|
|Housing Material||Black Aluminium Die cast Housing|
|Lens||PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)|
|Mounting Bracket||Alu Firm Bottom slip mount|
|Beam Type||Spot Flood Combo|
|Life Span||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Environment||-40 - +50° Celsius|
5 Years Warranty
- 1 x Led Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Note: Before placing order, please be reminded that the following zip codes are within in remote areas, we are not able to send this item to the zip codes below. Our account executive shall contact you shortly after you place order(s) if you are in the listd remote area. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
VIC:3895 3896 3900 3740 3701 3705 3898 3697 3707 3708 3699 3893 3741
NSW:2631 2632 2633 2627 2628 2630 2890 2898 2899
SA:5733 5222 5220 5221 5223 5690
WA:6161 6798 6799 6731 6727 6443 6434
NT:0852 0872 0885 0886 0880 0822
TAS:7255 7256 7257
4025 4895 4183 4184 4581 4819 4871 4454 4873 4735 4491 4474 4829 4479 4890 4736 4828 4475 4493 4477 4830 4874 4480 4875 4481 4876 4482 4486 4492 4891 4411-4420 4422 4423 4426 4427 4428 4455 4494 4722 4714 4496 4497 4724 4498 4715 4612 4725 4716 4613 4816 4716 4717 4702 4718 4719 4707 4721 4709 4490 4470 4820 4461 4462 4821 4471 4465 4872 4472 4723 4478 4467 4726 4487 4727 4488 4489 4730 4746 4757 4825 4731 4732 4803 4733 4804 4741 4822 4823 4743 4824 4744 4745
Customers also viewed